Government Housing

Home/ For Employee/ Government Housing

Housing Loan

This branch deals with the recovery of the loan from the borrowers who had taken loan for construction of houses. The scheme of loan has been abolished w.e.f. 1983. As on date the loanees have to return the loan amount to the Government.

What is the status of my case?

Please submit your permanent A/c no or ref. no, for knowing the status of your case as per record.

Can I get the challan of current due installment?

Yes. Three copies of challans of each principal amount and interest are prepared & issued.

Can I get full & final payment challan as I have intended to clear all outstanding dues?

After verifying the scroll/ ledger account, the principal & interest due up to date, is prepared immediately. After that, the loanee can obtain the challan and deposit the amount in State Bank Of India, I.P.Estate, I.T.O., New Delhi.

Can my loan be waived off?

There is no such policy and order to waive of the loan.

Can I get back original documents submitted as surety against loan?

All the documents shall be handed over or sent by registered post only after clearing all dues (principal & interest) after satisfying the conditions given below:

(A) Subject to submission of three specimen signature of the loanees, copy of Ration Card and copy of Election I-Card duly attested by gazetted officer.

(B) In case of death, the legal heir/ heirs have to submit the Indemnity Bond on non judicial paper of Rs.100/- (format added) with passport size photograph, the death certificate of loanees and noc / affidavits (format added) of other legal heirs duly attested by the concerned area Sub-Divisional-Magistrate.

From which office/ authority can I get the Indemnity Bond registered/ Reconveyance deed?

This can be registered with the Sub-Registrar’s office pertaining to your area.(Indemnity Bond ) 19 KB

What is the procedure regarding execution of Reconveyance deed?

The loanee has to submit on non-judicial stamp paper (format added)of Rs. 100/- with one passport size photograph and enclose all the original documents which have been released.

I have no idea of my permanent A/c No. or any records. Kindly tell the status of my case?

This will have to be searched manually in all the records which may take some time.

I need no objection certificate, to submit to dda to get my property converted to freehold?

If the loanee is not defaulter and regularly paying installments, the noc may be issued.

Can I know status of my case over telephone?

Yes indeed, if correct A/C no. and other details are immediately provided.