Welcome to Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multispecialty hospital with super specialties like Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini.It provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone of the hospital was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19.11.1991.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2.08.1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13.8.2001. Presently, hospital is functioning with 500 beds.
Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.Un-identified Dead Bodies/Missing person/Missing Children etc (Delhi Police)
- Request of quotations for sale of condemned scraped items at Dr BSA Hospital
- Third list of selected candidates for the post Junior Resident from the wait listed candidates from the interview held on Dr BSA Hospital at 04 Jan 2017
- Office Order in relation to indefinite strike call by Residents Doctors Association w e f 5 April 2017
- Contingency plan in view of Indefinite Strike call be Resident Doctors Association, Dr. BSA Hospital w.e.f. 05 April 2017
- Stock Position of Medicine Store as on 5 April 2017