Welcome to Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multispecialty hospital with super specialties like Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini.It provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone of the hospital was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19.11.1991.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2.08.1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13.8.2001. Presently, hospital is functioning with 500 beds.
Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.Un-identified Dead Bodies/Missing person/Missing Children etc (Delhi Police)
- Result of the interview held on 02 December 2016 for the post of Senior Resident Adhoc at BSA Hospital
- Walk in interview for the post of Senior Resident held on 02 December 2016
- RESULT OF INTERVIEW HELD AT DR. BSA HOSPITAL ON 21 OCT 2016 FOR SELECTION OF JUNIOR RESIDENTS ON ADHOC BASIS
- Second List of selected candidates for the post of Junior Resident interview held on 21 October 2016
- Essential Drug List od Doctor Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital