Welcome to Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multispecialty hospital with super specialties like Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini.It provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone of the hospital was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19.11.1991.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2.08.1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13.8.2001. Presently, hospital is functioning with 500 beds.
Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.Un-identified Dead Bodies/Missing person/Missing Children etc (Delhi Police)
- Advertisement for filling the vacant posts of Junior Resident Dental at Dr. BSA Hospital
- List of selected candidates from wait list for the post of Junior Resident interview held on 04th January 2017
- Result of the interview held on 17 Feburary 2017 for the post of Senior Resident Adhoc at BSA Hospital
- RESULT OF SENIOR RESIDENT ADHOC FOR THE INTERVIEW HELD ON 15 AND 16 FEB 2017
- Walk in interview for the post of Senior Resident on Adhoc basis held on 15 16 and 17 Feburary 2017