Welcome to Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multispecialty hospital with super specialties like Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini.It provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone of the hospital was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19.11.1991.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2.08.1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13.8.2001. Presently, hospital is functioning with 500 beds.
Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.Un-identified Dead Bodies/Missing person/Missing Children etc (Delhi Police)
- Walk In Interview for Senior Residents held on 30 june 2016 on adhoc basis
- Complaint against Dr Sanjay Sharma Dr BSA Hospital by Smt Kanchan Devi
- List of selected candidates in waiting for the interview held on 12 April 2016 for the post of Junior Resident
- List of Selected candidates in Waiting for the interview held 12 April 2016 for the post of Junior Resident
- List of Selected Candidates interview held on 12 April 2016 for the post of Junior Resident