Welcome to Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multispecialty hospital with super specialties like Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini.It provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone of the hospital was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19.11.1991.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2.08.1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13.8.2001. Presently, hospital is functioning with 500 beds.
Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.Un-identified Dead Bodies/Missing person/Missing Children etc (Delhi Police)
- Result of Interview held on 25 July 2016 for the Post of Senior Residents on adhoc basis
- Result of the interview held on 22 July 2016 for the post of Junior Resident at BSA Hospital
- Walk in Interview on 25 July 2016 for the post of SR on Adhoc Basis
- Walk in Interview on 22 July 2016 for the Post of JR on Adhoc basis
- Selection of One Post of Dental SR on Adhoc Basis for BSA Hospital