History of the Institute
Print

 

 

Sir C.V. Raman Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is one of the premier and distinguished vocational Training Institute working under the aegis of Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of Delhi. . The Institute was relocated to new campus in May 2006 and also renamed as “Sir C V Raman ITI” after the name of renowned Scientist of India, a Noble laureate. It has already witnessed an unprecedented growth in short span of time. The present intake capacity of trainees is about 1500 in 28 different Engineering and non-Engineering trades.

 

The Institute well connected with road and Metro lines. It is located on the Outer ring Road and nearest metro station is 1.5 Km from the Institute.

The Institute is located at the centre area of Delhi and surrounded by the different Industrial areas Viz, Wazirpur, Narela, Bhawana , Naraina etc.

 

The Institute has entered in to 05 MoU with the Reputed Organizations for various sectors   to enhance the standard of training and to make the trainees more industry compatible.


Chief Minister
Shri Arvind Kejriwal
Latest News
Important Links
Gallery

www.india.gov.in The National Portal of India

Last Updated : 22/May/2017